Today, it’s friday (November 15th) THE Biggest Day of the month! Not only because the PS4 is coming out but also the new iPad Mini. This new product is pretty much similar than the iPad Air that came out recently, except that the screen its smaller (DUH!).
For more information about the iPad Mini go directly to 2:48 in the video.
- iOS 7
- 2048 x 1536 resolution screen
- The Retina display has over 3.1 million pixels
- A7 chip – 64 Bits
- M7 coprocessor
- Up to 10 hours of life battery
- Ultra Wireless (2X faster)
- 5MP camera (1080p)
- Dual microphones
- Height:200 mm (7.87 inches)
- Width:134.7 mm (5.3 inches)
- Depth:7.5 mm (0.29 inch)
- Weight:331 g (0.73 pound)
You can already order your tablet online at Apple.com. The starting price is at 419.99$ US for a 16GB WiFi and 549.99$ US for 16GB WiFi + Cellular.
For that price, the little difference, I think i’m gonna go with her suggestion and go sign up to a gym!
Which one are you going to buy on friday? PS4 or iPad mini? OR a membership to the gym?